Your purchase of a new MG represents an investment in quality and one that guarantees the very best in automotive design and engineering. Thanks to the exceptional reliability and construction of the new models in our range, you can be confident that your new vehicle will be able to overcome any challenge it’s presented with. And all with great style.
In fact, such is the reliability and quality of our MG new car range, we proudly offer a 6-years/200,000km* warranty (whichever comes first) across the Middle East. This warranty demonstrates the confidence we have in our vehicles and provides you with the peace of mind needed to buy with the utmost confidence.
What the Warranty Covers
Our 6-years/200,000km* warranty provides you with the reassurance that, during the applicable period, you will be comprehensively protected against any unexpected repair costs. In fact, you will be able to drive confidently in the knowledge that you will be able to take advantage of free repairs at any authorised MG distributor If your vehicle suffer damage to key components and features. Simply get in touch with your local MG distributor to learn more.
When bringing your vehicle to an MG distributor for any necessary repair work under your warranty, you have the opportunity to benefit from a number of advantages, such as state-of-the-art workshops packed with all the necessary facilities to repair your vehicle, manufacturer-approved parts and accessories, and the services of a team of experienced and qualified MG technicians. What’s more, there will be a 12 months or 20,000km*, whichever expires first, guarantee on all parts and labour, meaning you can drive away with complete confidence.
What the Full Warranty doesn’t Cover
Of course, while the full warranty provides cover for a range of components in your MG vehicle, there are exceptions.
Items affected by environmental damage, damage due to improper use, exposure, quick wearing and maintenance service, and parts are not covered in the scope of the vehicle warranty, such as air cleaner element, spark plug, injection nozzle, fuse, drive belt, bulb, brushes of alternator and starter, brake pad (FRT, RR) and linings, rubber part, clutch disc, oil, all filter elements lubricants, fluids and any other friction related components are not covered when replacement is due to wear and tear, but they are covered against manufacturing defects for the duration of the special warranty period.
- Lamps and light bulbs that fail to function correctly are covered for only 3 months/5,000km, whichever comes first
- Original wiper blade inserts are covered for only the first three months or 5,000km of ownership
- Battery replacement is covered for one year or 20,000km, whichever comes first
- Original equipment batteries for remote handsets are covered for the first 3 months/5,000km of ownership
- Shock absorbers are covered for 3 years/100,000km, whichever comes first
- The particle/pollen filter is covered for three months/10,000km
- Oil filters and spark plugs are covered for three months/5,000km
- Fuel filters, six brake pads, clutch discs, and tyres are covered for six months/10,000km
For more details on any of the exceptions, be sure to contact our team at your local MG distributor today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions relating to the warranty for your MG vehicle and will help ensure that we’re able to keep it in the best possible condition.